Flight Centre is on the look out for talented Travel Sales Consultants to join their Birmingham teams. This varied role will see you selling business and leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas.
Not only will you have the opportunity to sell a product you love, but you will benefit from an extremely generous commission structure, unbeatable team culture, and award-winning perks.
What You'll Need
Top travel consultants come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and industries, demonstrating a colourful spectrum of qualities and quirks. However, a sales-focused attitude is essential, as are the following traits:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved
What You'll Gain:
Joining an award-winning company that is built on the success of its staff, you will gain three weeks of comprehensive training from this company's home-grown success stories. Learning from some of the best in the travel business, you will sharpen your sales skills and plump up your product knowledge to ensure you succeed in this role.Travel Sales Consultants will receive a healthy base salary of £16,000, plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which makes the top sales professionals some of the highest earners in the industry. Our top consultants earned in excess of £120K last year - do you have what it takes to be one of them?
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, click on the apply button below.