New Homes Customer Service Quality Inspector
Our client is seeking a New Homes Customer Service Quality Inspector to join their business as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
Please do not apply for this vacancy if you do not possess New Homes experience as the application will not be considered.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm however flexibility is required at times to meet business needs.
Salary £40,000 per annum, plus 25 days holiday, company car, pension, private healthcare, death in service, and other flexible benefits.
The purpose of this position is to inspect units during build and beyond completion to confirm property built to the required criteria and finish standard.
- Record all key stage inspection and/or other detailed observations for transfer to relevant site/plot. Monitor satisfactory closure of identified items.
- Where defects are identified, liaise with the Site Manager to ensure remedial work is carried out before re-inspection.
- On completion of unit accept all keys from site and record utility meter readings. Close plot files when appropriate.
- Check all necessary paperwork is available for the customer prior to key handover.
- Attend individual customer complaint meetings and prepare individual reports in an agreed format with evidence and send to the Customer Service department for action.
- Liaise with Administrator to identify remedial work to be carried out at customer's property.
- Liaise with Operative(s) on work to be carried out at customer's property.
- Liaise with Customer Service Department on progress of ongoing customer queries.
- Visit customers in order to inspect reported defects and determine course of action if found to be valid.
- Issue report in writing to administrator of actions required keeping Customer Service Manager fully informed.
- Experience of residential development essential
- Qualification in construction desirable
- Computer literate
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.