Senior KYC / AML Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering and leading global financial services provider based in the heart of London.
A truly unique company that is growing at a phenomenal rate... They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and career driven KYC/AML professional that is eager to develop their career within a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support in the building, review and continuous improvement of KYC / AML processes and procedures
- Perform KYC / Due Diligence on a broad spectrum of client types at various risk levels.
- Support in all aspects of AML, CDD & EDD across the wider business areas.
- Proactively contribute to continual improvement and development of the team.
- Ensure all data and client files pass quality and control reviews and escalate concerns / issues as needed.
- Manage or lead projects, as needed.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
As this is a 1st Line AML role, you MUST have experience of building KYC/AML processes and policies from scratch
- Experience of a 1st line AML role
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Experience working in either an E-Commerce or FCA regulated environment would be advantageous
- An ambitious individual who can challenge and enjoys being challenged.
My client offers an attractive reward package that includes a competitive salary, profit share scheme, pension, and company benefits package.
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants therefore if you do not hear from us within 3 working days then unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.