Payroll & Payments Administrator - Hertford - £18-22,000
5 days left
- Full Time
Coyle Finance Plc are actively partnering with a high performing recruitment company based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
Due to growth of the business and increased work load we are actively looking for a payroll administrator to join the team to provide support to the payroll manager and wider finance function.
- Collating and preparing monthly payroll information
- Processing starters, leavers and other changes to payroll as required
- Processing SMP, SPP and SSP
- Attachment of earnings experience
- Provide pension information to 3rd party
- Processing relevant payroll deductions
- Hold monthly payroll review meetings with budget holders
- Dealing with payroll queries in an efficient manner
- Processing monthly employee expenses
- Contributing to process improvement initiatives
- Assisting with ad hoc requests from senior management team
To be considered for the Payroll & Payments Admin role you will be looking to pursue a career within Finance & Accounting.
Our Hertfordshire based client is looking for an individual with a strong academic background and potentially embarked on a professional accounting qualification ACCA/CIMA or AAT.
- The client is looking for a someone with some previous experience in payroll, preferably weekly & monthly.
- Strong communication skills
- Good excel (v.look-ups and Pivot tables)
- Live in a commutable location to the office.
The Payroll & Payments Administrator based in Hertford will offer £18-22,000 depending on experience.