Client Services Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a Financial Clearer for Mobile telecom providers. They are based in Bishops Stortford and growing rapidly. They are looking to expand their Financial Operations team.
Their ideal candidate is has up to 3 years operational experience managing clearing and settlements (cash & product) gained either within a bank, financial clearing house or a Telecoms mobile operator.
Key Responsibilities include the Operational Management and servicing of Client Accounts
- Acting as a dedicated day to day point of contact for FC related operational matters
- Building and maintain long term customer relationship with the Clients and Roaming Partners
- Taking the ownership over the Account for operational performance
- Facilitate daily communication with Clients
- Monitor Account related operational performance of BO/MO to ensure achievement of internal KPIs
- Ensure that SLA is completed for the Account on a monthly basis
- Organize regular Account review meetings with the Client as appropriate to communicate operational status of the Account
- Provide weekly Account status report to your Regional Manager
- Liaise with Roaming Partners for the timely resolution of queries
- Collaborate with other departments (Development, Sales, Account Management) in order to provide insight on the identified Client's needs and expertise on developing end user services.