Account Manager - Facilities
5 days left
- Full Time
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for the management of the site, located in Aylesbury. The role is based on providing and maintaining business critical services and utilities essential to the operation. The post holder will be required to lead and direct a team of site based technicians in the operation and maintenance of all equipment, while ensuring system performance meets key performance criterion.
Successful post holders will be exceptional in their management and leadership practices, having the character and presence to drive engineering standards improvements throughout the whole team. The post holder will have a background in complex FM sites or system engineering. He/she will be able to facilitate defect investigations, system performance reviews and drive continuous improvement while identifying growth opportunities for other teams. The post holder will have good interpersonal skills, confidently engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to produce plans and agree resources for corrective actions while ensuring compliance and contract performance throughout.
- Accountable to the Operations Director.
- Responsible for delivery of all contractual obligations, to budget while ensuring contractual and legislative compliance.
- The role will be site based, around a 40hr working week basis, but may require occasional attendance at other sites.
- Operationally, other tasks include:
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and company policy across all aspects of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ).
- Performance management and reporting of all staff within the team, including their training, career development and recruitment.
- Producing management information and reports to provide client assurance of our delivery success.
- Driving good defect rectification and maintenance management throughout the site team.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the client and other appropriate stakeholders to support and improve on all aspects of our operation and maintenance activities on the site, including procurement and competency levels.
- Identifying, documenting and managing risks including the development and publication of a risk register and business continuity plans in conjunction with the client and other appropriate third parties.
- Maintaining and nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, remaining mindful of future client site development and other opportunities currently outside of the main contract.
- Degree level educated in a relevant discipline for electrical, mechanical or building services.
- Membership of a relevant institution or professional status (i.e. CIBSE, IET, IOSH etc)
- Extensive experience working within a large building services environment.
- Extensive managerial experience within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good understanding of relevant HES legislation and approved practices including OSHAS 180001, ISO140001, LOLER, PUWER, L8, Environmental Permitting, etc.
- Demonstrable communication skills, with good verbal and written reporting abilities at working and senior levels.
- Experience and understanding of energy management, condition monitoring and trending techniques, including BMS use and other engineering data management and exploitation.
- Previous Energy Management Experience.
- Previous Bio-energy or Anaerobic Digestion Plant experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Experience and qualification with HV management.