Paraplanner - Woking
6 days left
- Full Time
A Paraplanner is required by a successful Financial Planning practice in Woking.
They are looking for an experienced individual to undertake advice research for advisers, prepare Suitability Reports and supervise administrative staff.
Additionally, you will undertake a lot of work using the 1st Client database software so experience of using this is very desirable.
It is intended that the paraplanner continues to improve their technical competence in their chosen markets, and that he or she will pursue the level of knowledge required to do this. This will include undertaking CII exams and in-house training.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an IFA environment - essential
- Knowledge of financial Software - 1st very desirable
- Knowledge of IT systems - Outlook, MS Word essential, Excel, essential
- IFA Office procedures and compliance knowledge - essential
- Financial products knowledge - essential
- Pension and Investment knowledge - essential
- Letter writing & financial product research skills - essential
- Educated up to degree standard - essential
- Diploma qualified Level 4)
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday