ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE URGENTLY REQUIRED - £24K
The Account Executive will be committed to making a positive contribution to ensuring we deliver motivating, insightful strategies and powerful creative ideas that are excitingly and professionally implemented.
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of the account, developing a reputation for efficiency and total reliability
- Has a positive, proactive relationship with the Client and Agency team, acting as a central point of contact for all brand issues
- Once the administrative side of the job has been mastered, he/she should look to develop the strategic and project management skills expected of Account Managers
Contribution towards Insights
- Source of all brand, competitor and consumer information
- Regularly monitors and analyses competitive advertising and competitive product activity
- Has up-to-date knowledge of recent advertising campaigns in different markets
Contribution towards Ideas
- Seeks to make an active contribution to the creative briefing and development process
- Keeps Creative Team supplied with any information/stimulus about the brand or market that may be useful in the development process
- Gain an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research and can assist in developing relevant research stimulus materials
Contribution towards Implementation
- Supports Account Manager/Director in the control of the advertising process: manages central filing, estimates, timing plans, deadlines, Client and internal meetings etc.
- Effective organisation of meetings, diaries, presentation materials, fulfilling trafficking duties in conjunction with AD and AM.
- Develops an expert understanding of all the Agency's processes
- Knows status of creative development and production, keeping everyone informed and producing status reports
- Manage and schedule meetings as per agency timelines & requirements
- Listen carefully to Client requests and report them accurately/action them expediently
- Check that all Client approvals are sought and given prior to commencement of any work
- Records all Client meetings, key conversations and decisions in contact reports that are distributed within 24 hours
- Records all internal meetings, key conversations and decisions in contact reports that are distributed immediately to ensure clarity on requirements
- Has good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global agency that can potentially carve out an exciting career for the right individual.
Please email CV's over ASAP -