Corporate Finance Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate or someone with previous Corporate Finance experience is available within an Award Winning Corporate Finance Team in a Brighton based Accountancy Practice.
We are looking for a candidate who is degree educated (or equivalent) in Finance, Accountancy, Business or similarly related Degree.
This is an exceptional opportunity to start or build your career in Corporate Finance with a great firm who’ll commit to your ongoing development.
This is a fast paced environment where you’ll assist small to medium enterprises with their business needs. Duties include:
- Getting involved in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Working to assist clients raise money for Investment and Management Buy Outs
- Communicating with clients in writing, over the phone and where necessary in person
- Producing information about companies, putting together full brochures and portfolios of information to highlight the clients strengths and key points of information about them
- Producing documentation and contract information
- Working on client projects, using databases and search tools to construct valuations and sales documents
- Building strong relationships with clients and internal teams
This role would suit a Finance savvy Graduate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong analytical skills / attention to detail. You’ll need a good understanding of basic Accountancy principals and up to date knowledge of the current Financial Market.
As well as an interest in a career in Corporate Finance you’ll need a degree (or equivalent) in a Finance, Business or related subject with an excellent educational record and a clear understanding of Corporate Finance.
The role offers a salary of £18,000-£20,000 plus progression opportunities and performance related bonuses.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.