Personal Tax Assistant Manager
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Personal Tax Assistant Manager for a very reputable Top 20 firm based in London.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with one of the most reputable firms in London who are renowned within the media, film and TV sector.
- Responsible for your own portfolio of high net worth private clients
- Day to day administration of the portfolio including all aspects of compliance, reviewing of the work of more junior staff and assisting with planning projects
- Preparation and review of self assessment returns
- Annual tax on enveloped dwelling and non-resident capital gains returns and tax computations returns and tax computations
- Assisting with planning and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
Specific experience of dealing with residence and domicile (including the remittance basis) is highly desirable as well as experience of trusts, partnerships and employment taxes. The successful candidate will be CTA qualified with a proven track record within a reputable accountancy practice.
The firm, in return, will be offering a very generous basic salary as well as a discretionary bonus scheme and a long list of very exciting company benefits.