Client Manager (French) - Top 30 Practice Firm
3 days left
- Full Time
A Top 30 practice firm is recruiting for a French Client Manager to work in their Central London office. The role will involve:
- Dealing with a portfolio of French businesses
- Monthly management accounts preparation and review.
- UK VAT preparation
- Self-management of tasks and deadlines
- Multi-tasking: Juggling a large number of tasks with tight deadlines
- Staff Responsibility: workflow planning, supervision, delegation, technical/practical support, evaluation
- Client/stakeholder direct reporting and communication
The ideal individual will be ACA/ACCA qualified, currently working in a similar position within a mid-tier practice firm and able to speak fluent French.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. If you're interested in this opportunity then please apply.