6 days left
- Full Time
- To manage and develop Nursing, Domiciliary Care and Care at Home Services within the branch, promoting a professional, compliant and quality service.
- To work with Central Recruitment to recruit and maintain adequate numbers of nurses and establish a substantial client base.
- To help increase profitability, work within current legislation and adhere to company policies.
- To embrace the company vision and values and Sustain Abilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
Principal Accountabilities & Activities:
- Answer client requests and place required grade of nurse or carer into the booking. Seek and take availability of agency workers at every opportunity and actively source work to suit their skills and availability.
- Ensure all workers are 100% compliant prior to working.
- Take overall responsibility for a particular area or rota as required. Provide cover and assistance for other staff within the branch as required by Branch Manager.
- Keep all relevant parties fully informed of all necessary information to ensure a seamless, quality service is provided to both clients and agency workers. Maintain clear and detailed records of all transactions and communications from clients.
- Undertake time-sheet processing when required. Ensure you maintain a high standard of work presentation both oral and written Make sure records are 100% compliant.
- At all times engage in activity to achieve financial targets. Operate within budget Assist Branch Manager in setting financial targets.
- Be proficient in interview and selection technique. Provide induction sessions for nurses and carers. Maintain a record of assignments and assess performance via client feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensure all nurses are up to date with all statutory training requirements. Conduct reviews and appraisals of nurses in a timely and efficient manner.
- Quality and Development Investigate complaints and make recommendations for future action in line with Complaints, Disciplinary and Formal Action Policies as required.
- Build and maintain good communications and relationships with all clients and potential clients in the local area.
- Ensure that all business opportunities are recognised and Branch Manager advised.
- Be aware of all local media channels to enable you to advise and promote in the most cost-effective manner.
- Undertake promotional visits and mailings to prospective clients as required Be aware of activities, pay and charges of all competitors.
- Undertake and deliver training in line with business requirements Provide weekly statistics of any branch activity as requested by Branch Manager.
- Liaise regularly with clients and agency workers reporting any complaints/issues of concern to Branch Manager.
- Communicate closely with On-Call staff and ensure that they are kept up to date with all relevant details.
- Communicate closely with registered workers to ensure records are accurate and that they have the information necessary to carry out assignments.
- Keep abreast of local and national issues that may impact the business and maintain expertise in all areas relevant to the business.
- Provide the service within agreed quality standards.
- Monitor quality standards both formally and informally on a day to day basis.
- Participate in branch audits both externally and by means of self-audit.
- Clinical Maintain own professional development and registration with NMC To ensure clinical services are delivered in accordance with corporate professional standards and best practice striving to ensure that all nurses engaged by AHG are competent to practice.
- To ensure that all professional practice is evidenced based and adheres to the basic principles of clinical governance.
- To undertake clinical client assessments to determine new business in both Primary and Secondary care settings
- To undertake regular reviews of the client care plan and risk assessments to ensure that the care plan reflects the current care needs of that client and meets legislative, company and clinical requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- RN1 (Adult) with a minimum 3 years’ postgraduate experience OR RN 2 (Adult) who can demonstrate appropriate skills and competencies for the position.
- In addition RN8 (Children) may be required in certain business areas Experience in recruitment is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided. Computer literacy ·
- Ability to work unsupervised on own initiative · Work to deadlines · Time management ·
- Prioritise and organise workload appropriately ·
- Professional, neat appearance, business attire ·
- Accurate and methodical
Hours- 40 hours per week - Mon -Fri. Salary - £33,000-£35,250 per year Job Type: Full-time