Assistant Property Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is currently seeking an aspiring Service Charge Accountant to join their team in Southend. Training will be provided.
Ideally, you will have experience in working in Property, producing income expenditure reports, reconciling bank accounts etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading estate agency and property business in the UK.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- The production of residential Service Charge accounts.
- To carry out the posting of adjustments as directed.
- Monitoring the preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaise with property managers and accountants
- Produce year end packs
- To carry out all duties within the RICS code of practice
- General filing and administrative tasks
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Reviewing and checking of draft Service Charge Year End accounts
- To assist with queries from Property Managers
- To perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the business needs
- To provide cover for other roles and projects as required
- To be courteous and professional in all dealings with staff, clients, customers, contractors and general public
- To endeavour to remain informed of new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines.
Details The hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Parking permit negotiable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in contact with Hannah O'Brien from Nelson Chambers