Data Analyst - Exciting Startup
2 days left
- Full Time
My client, an exciting app start-up based in London. They are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join the business.
The opportunity offers the chance to be a part of the foundations of the analytical function within the company - Making a difference from day one, owning the analytical tools and data warehousing!
Having already won multiple awards including best App voted by Apple themselves they are continuing to grow and this Data Analyst will play an integral part of this development.
Another round of funding from a huge technology retailer has just been secured to add to the list of investors you will be familiar with, this all contributes to the excitement of this opportunity and the product.
Data Analyst role & responsibilities;
- You will be responsible for providing the business with analytics and reporting expertise.
- Working directly with key stakeholders to define analytical best practice & key business metrics in an analytical capacity.
- Analysing customer behaviour, identifying trends to maximise sales and profitability.
- Working with large datasets to provide the wider business with actionable insights.
Data Analyst skills & experience;
- Proven analytical background with experience working with large datasets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Commercial experience with at least 2 of the following tools; Python (what the backend is built in), SAS, R & SQL.
- Degree educated - Ideally in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar.
- A pro-active individual who wants to develop and grow professionally with the business.
- A passion for emerging techniques, methodologies & technologies is a must!!!
If you are a Data Analyst and you feel this could be your next challenge please apply or contact Chris Furness