4 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for Sales Executives to join our Energy Web Sales team located within an enviable London location working mainly within the Energy department. This position also requires agents to cross sell our Telecommunication and Commercial Insurance products. This position offers superb career prospects, great benefits and an excellent financial package which increases with progression.
Here at Make It Cheaper we really look after our employees and ensure that there is maximum support to progress throughout the business. You will choose your career path yourself whilst working here and will progress within 6-9 months to become an Insurance or Energy broker.
This is a great opportunity to kick start a successful, high earning career with the very best ongoing training delivered by our senior management team.
We are looking for individuals who want to enjoy our fun, vibrant and friendly atmosphere working towards targets whilst being highly rewarded with uncapped commission schemes, performance parties, trips away and activity afternoons to mention but a few.
We like to treat our customers well and show each Client our Passion, Trust and Expertise whilst enjoying an excellent work life balance.
- Answering inbound phone calls from prospective customers to identify the areas of their business we can assist with
- Conducting outbound calls to potential customers that have made online enquiries via our partner websites
- Working closely with the Energy and Insurance sales brokers to ensure that quality leads are produced
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly targets
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard
What you can expect?
- Sunday Times best company to work for
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Company recognition - bonuses, incentives, monthly awards, frequent team lunches, trips away and great nights out
- Experienced and supportive management team who actively encourage career progression
- Open ended award scheme linked to your performance
- High growth business
- Holiday increase per years’ service
- Ride to work scheme
- Pension scheme