4 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager - Milton Keynes - Salary to £60k plus package
We are helping an innovative SME software brand who are disrupting the retail sector. 2016 was fantastic year for them and they expect 2017 to be even better. They have some big ambitions and they need a strong client facing project manager to help them achieve their goals.
As project manager, your role be to work with the external customers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget. You will be knowledgeable of the software sector and ideally have good knowledge of agile and the SDLC.
What we need:
Ideally you will be a project manager with experience in:
- Client facing project delivery
- Complex software project delivery and implementations
- Managing demanding stakeholders
- Knowledge of Agile and the SDLC (but this is not a development or tech role)
- Managing multiple projects and demands
- Ideally knowledge of the HR or Payroll sector (this is a nice to have)
What's in it for you?
As project manager, you will be offered a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that is revolutionizing technology in the retail sector.
You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first-class continuous training and development programme. My client really does take work life balance seriously and give you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat.