Medical Assembly Team Leader
Do you have experience as a Team Leader within an assembly environment? Would you like to work for One of the UK's leading manufacturing business's? If the answer is yes to the above questions then REED Engineering are looking to speak to you.
• Achievement of customer/Production Line requirements and meeting the desired quality standard set out in the companies Quality management system
• Ensures implementation of containment and corrective actions in a timely fashion and in line with the company standards
• Sustain maintenance procedures and schedules
• Assisting, leading and managing 6S continuous improvement within their specific area of responsibility
• Perform effective investigation and root cause analysis for all factors of Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Environmental issues.
• Experience in leading and managing teams. (Desirable)
• Knowledge of ERP systems (Essential)
• Practical use of LEAN principles (Desirable)
• Practical use of problem solving techniques (Desirable)
• Knowledge and experience of mechanical assembly principles (Desirable)
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
If you have the suitable knowledge and would like to be considered for the role then please apply and a Reed Engineering Consultant will contact you to discuss the role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business