Ecommerce Product Manager - Luxury Retailer
2 days left
- Full Time
Ecommerce Product Manager - Luxury Retailer - £60,000
A global luxury brand required a Product Manager to join their Ecommerce team based in central London. The role will partner with Ecommerce Merchandising, Marketing, Finance and other departments to drive outstanding customer experience across all of their European sites.
- Participates in developing product vision and direction for eCommerce experiences that drive consumer engagement, reinforce the brand, and ultimately converts visitors to buyers
- Identifies, defines, and designs solutions for ongoing optimization of European websites
- Works with global product management and user experience teams to integrate European eCommerce requirements with our global platform strategy
- Monitors customer satisfaction and other KPIs that define the success of eCommerce experiences; identifies and lead efforts to analyze results and continuously improve our performance
- Understands changing consumer trends in the digital retail space. Generates new eCommerce experience ideas, researching and analyzing for feasibility and business impact
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to determine unmet customer needs and develops feature/functionality requirements that meet those needs
- Analyzes competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, business process changes, and internal communication plans.
- 3 years as a product manager or similar function for eCommerce businesses
- Expertise and proven success in translating business strategy into feature/functionality requirements
- Understanding of A/B testing design and execution
- Agile or other lean development process experience desired
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks and to complete them on time with a clear focus on quantitative results
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts at the functional level
- High level of intellectual curiosity and can successfully operate in ambiguity
- Ability to put team before self and be energetically collaborative
- Strong analytical, prioritization and negotiating skills
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.