A large, international Property and Development company are looking to find a talented Financial Accountant to join their London office. This role is open for Finalists or Newly Qualified (ACA/ACCA) candidates looking to take their next step in their career and gain fantastic experience within a rapidly growing business.
The core responsibilities of the Financial Accountant role will be to assist with the upkeep and maintenance of internal records and books in their fund management system. Further responsibilities will include:
- Review weekly and monthly NAV pack
- Review monthly and annual VAT returns and ensure these returns are files and paid within the deadline
- Commencing the distribution process and management of fund cashflow forecasts
- Reviewing financial models and fund statistics
- Assist in preparing quarterly board packs
The successful candidate will be of a progressive nature and hold strong numerical and analytic abilities. Furthermore:
- ACA/ACCA Newly Qualified or Finalist
- Fund / investment experience is essential
- Software experience with Dream (desirable but not essential)
- Technically strong production of Financial Accounts
- Have experience working multi-currency
- Preferably from a Property and Development background
The benefits of the role include working in a well-renowned name in the Property and Development industry whilst dealing with international currencies and accounting. Access to a bonus scheme is available; with a competitive holiday package.