Account Manager - Creative Marketing Agency
We’re working with our client, an independent, vibrant Creative Marketing Agency near Soho, London who are now in search of a new Account Manager to join their team.
This is such a great opportunity for someone with great client services skills to join a really passionate, established agency who mainly work with clients in the Hospitality sector, such as large Hotels, Bars and Restaurants.
- Requesting all relevant information from the client at briefing
- Confirming brief back to the client
- Pulling together the estimate promptly
- Agreeing start time, interim review time and finish time on all projects with Head of Studio
- Carrying out relevant research to support the brief, including competitor research, industry trends and any insights that will help the creative process
- Briefing the creative(s) involved (as specified by Head of Studio)
- Reviewing the creative work at the allotted time and providing feedback as to whether it meets the brief
- Minimising any ad hoc reviews, interruptions or comments on creative work before designer is ready to share work
- Presenting creative to the client in the best possible light - this should be face to face whenever practical and appropriate
- Thinking through the client’s comments, then feeding those back to the designer in the way that gets the best results from that particular designer - be it email, mark up of amends or face to face
- Continue the process until sign off and ensure this is within the agreed deadline and budget
- If the client goes over the agreed 2 sets of amends, ensure they are made aware immediately and agree what the revised cost will be.
- Maintaining a meticulous paper/email trail of the project and filing this where another team member can easily access it during account manager’s absence.
Growing Client Relationships:
- Continuously look for new opportunities for increased work from existing clients
- Consciously review the opportunities at every client meeting and or in 3-month intervals
- Think long term as well as short term
New Business Development:
- Following up on new business enquiries personally or within the team
- Attend new business meetings as appropriate, preparing for each one in order to maximise the face to face time
- Introducing new client opportunities to agency whenever possible.
If you feel you have the strong Account Management skills along with enjoying a role where you have creative input into a brief both within digital and print - apply today!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.