Total Reward Manager
Our client, a Global Banking Group based in Canary Wharf seeks a Reward Manager for their Compensation team. This is a permanent position paying around £70,000 per annum basic salary.
This role will provide direct support to the Senior Reward Manager on compensation issues and projects, and will support the strategy of assigned business units by co-ordinating the development and application of compensation programmes, including all forms of incentive reward and retention programmes for employees world-wide.
Key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Advising and guiding business management and HR colleagues on any compensation related issue
- Providing quality external market information and analysis across assigned business areas
- Support the Annual Pay Review process in whatever way required
- Contribute pro-actively to team building within the Global Banking and Markets Reward team and other HR teams.
The ideal candidate for this position will need:
- Proven reward and compensation experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Global experience
- Ability to provide solutions to current business reward challenges
- Ability to translate analytical concepts to gain line managers support
- Advanced excel modelling skills
Please submit an up-to-date version of your CV for immediate attention.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com