My client is looking for a PMO to focus on a channel enhancements programme across their transaction banking to support the customer value proposition delivered within their wider programme. This has been identified as a key area of growth for the bank.
The purpose of this role is to assist and support the PMO lead by delivering a range of high level technical support tasks including tracking project deliverables, benefits, change requests, compilation and analysis of information.
Some of the key accountabilities/deliverables for this project will be:
- produce programme project plans, maintain and track progress against deliverables
- support the management of Risks and issues
- support the management of programme dependencies
- manage change control
- schedule, organise and minute key meetings and workshops
Some of the required skills needed to be considered for this role will be:
- previous banking/finance experience preferable
- experience of previous large scale integrations programmes
- has worked within a project/programme office on an integration
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV directly to Rocky Patel on or please call me on 020 7398 3600 to discuss further.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com