HSS Product Advisory Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ HSS Product Advisory Manager, Global GBM, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will oversee the engagement between Global GBM FCC and relevant stakeholders within HSS, CTLA, Operational Risk, and Regional FCC heads and countries. They will act as a trusted advisor to the business by having a thorough understanding of the particular financial crime risks that present within HSS and CTLA. The role holder will have the responsibility for supporting the Global HSS and CTLA leads in their engagement with the business, advising and assisting management with the governance and oversight of the GBM anti-money laundering (AML), Sanctions, and Anti Bribery & Corruption (ABC) policies, procedures, methodology and governance on a global basis. They will also act as subject matter expert providing advice and guidance to Management on driving an understanding of the high residual risks across GBM globally and the control frameworks applicable. The role holder will be coordinating areas of mutual interest across the Product team and will deputise for the Wholesale FCC Head of Product and Advisory at committee meetings when required.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Recognised professional Compliance qualification in AML;
- Good understanding of Investment and Securities Businesses;
- Good understanding of payment operations (including SWIFT RMAs);
- Good understanding of the relevant FCA rules (e.g. Systems and Controls) and all other relevant legislation and guidance, particularly in relation to transaction monitoring;
- An understanding of Global Banking and Markets industry and related products;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time-lines.
Closing date for applications Friday 2nd February 2018.
Apply for HSS Product Advisory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly