Global Systems Engineer
IT Global Systems Engineer, London, £50,000
My client is a multi million pound global company currently seeking a talented and experienced IT Global Systems Engineer, with strong VMWare and Exchange experience, who will be responsible for supporting the companies Global systems infrastructure.
You will be a member of the infrastructure team providing expertise and solutions within the global IT department. You will also act as a key technical lead in the recovery of network and operating systems in the event of an emergency. The role would be monitoring performance statistics, and development trends to enable my client to meet the business needs and develop the operating and network systems. You will also be providing support and guidance to the other IT teams. This role combines leadership, support and leadership skills, so ideal for some one looking for a varied fulfilling role.
- Thorough knowledge in architecting, implementing and troubleshooting Exchange 2010
- Thorough knowledge in configuring, operating and troubleshooting VMWare
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2003 troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of HA strategies (RAID, clustering, Data replication)
- IBM enterprise Servers and Blade technology
- MCSA and MCSE certification
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience operating servers in a VSphere 4.0 or above
- Experience with Netapp or similar SAN technology
- Experience in blackberry handhelds and Blackberry Enterprise Server's
- Scriptlogic or VB scripting skills
- Citrix Xenapp implantation and troubleshooting
- Sun Solaris, Linux Level 1 troubleshooting
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a varied and challenging position in a globally recognised company. Fantastic basic package and bonuses.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com