Web Analyst - London - £40,000 -£50,000
Web Analyst - £40,000 - £45,000
My client a large media company based in London is looking for a Web analyst to join their growing Analytics team. The Web analyst is responsible for the analysis of the e-commerce networks. By combining insight/ Business intelligence tools with web analytic tools like omniture.
- Development of KPIs
- Developing insight and actionable analysis in order to drive key growth.
- Extract and integrate data from multiple databases/systems
- Develop reports /dashboards to help understand and track customer behaviour
- Analyses data from online marketing campaigns (response, conversions and attrition rates
- Identifying key customer trends
-Develop online customer analysis (segmentation, retention and lifetime value)
BI reporting tools
The ideal web analyst will have experience in an e-commerce environment and looking to progress the career in this field. The ideal web analyst would be excited about data and passionate about understand customer behaviour.
If you have the skills for this role and are keen to progress your career then waste no time in applying! Please call Karlene Pathirana ASAP on 0207 469 5200.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com