Pivotal CRM Developer - Berkshire - 6 months
Pivotal CRM Developer - Berkshire - 6 Month Contract
A prestigious company is currently seeking a Pivotal CRM Developer with extensive commercial experience of Pivotal CRM 5.9 and Pivotal CRM 6 for a 6 month contract.
The Pivotal CRM Developer will have solid experience with Pivotal as you will be working on a bespoke hybrid system (Pivotal 5.9 for the Front End and Pivotal 6 for Backend).
- Experience developing Pivotal CRM 5.9 and 6.0, Windows and Rich client versions
- Experience with .Net and SQL
- Extensive knowledge and exposure to all integration methodologies available using Pivotal CRM 5.9/6.0 (such as web services, API's, ASR's etc)
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal (English)
- Highly organised & motivated
- Able to work in a team environment or as individual as required
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing the Pivotal CRM 5.9 and 6.0, Windows and Rich client versions
- The main purpose of the role is to deliver key business requirements through the Pivotal CRM application.
- This position will involve development in both the Windows and Rich Client (Web) versions of the Pivotal software.
- Remote working is negotiable.
If you are a strong Pivotal CRM Developer send your CV, along with day rate and availability to be considered for an interview.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com