- Selection and management of suppliers
- Specification of equipment and service requirements
- Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness)
- Management of activities in accordance to schedule and budget.
- Fully document trials/validations and work in accordance with internal procedures, GMP and Regulatory Controls.
- Ensure safe working environment is maintained.
- Keep abreast of technological developments in assembly methods and automation engineering.
- Carry out specific projects as directed by the Engineering, Quality or Production Manager
- Lead Six Sigma and Lean Process Improvement projects
- Programming of various PLC systems
- Compile specifications, protocols, reports and procedures.
- Supplier and customer liaison.
- Problem analysis and risk assessment
- Compile project plans and budgets
- Equipment installation, commissioning and validation and documentation/reports
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com