Hardware Engineer - OXFORD - £50,000 - £55,000
I am urgently seeking a number of Hardware Engineers to work for a market leading client based in the Oxford area.
The Company is enjoying a period of sustained success and are now looking to expand their already successful team.
The ideal candidate will have a skill set to include as many of the following:
- Good honours degree in electronic engineering or a related subject
- Significant experience in hardware related projects
- Recent experience designing and debugging high speed digital circuit boards with current generation CPUs and FPGAs
- Experience in board level design and developing significant hardware components
- Experience of working with high speed serial signals (GHz+)(e.g. Serdes GIG-E)
These positions are paying up to £55,000 and all come with an excellent benefits package that include Pension and Bonus. These roles are very
urgent so suitable candidates will be interviewed immediately.
Don't delay- email me you most recent CV for further information on the company and role, or give me a call on 01179 103 333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com