Senior Marketing Specialist
Senior Marketing Manager
Does autonomy to own the UK market as part of an international marketing team excite you? Our global client is a fast growing digital technology business with offices across 4 continents. As part of the global marketing team, this is an exciting role to take strategic and tactical responsibility for marketing programs in the UK & Irish markets.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager;
- Strategy; with your global colleagues you'll create a strategy for your market
- Content; create content that positions the business as a thought leader
- Sales Enablement; develop tools and collateral for the sales teams to use in the field
- Lead Generation; create and manage integrated marketing programs to generate sales for sales team including AR, events, inbound, email and digital
- Events; plan and execute a range of industry and partner events
- Budget; manage and report on the budget
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience from the Technology sector
- Excellent copy writing and content creation experience
- Lead generation focused background
- Experience of marketing automation would be an advantage
- Hands on strategic thinker
- Ability to operate in a global business
- Self starting attitude
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Manager role;
£50 - 55,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with technology and B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.