VAT Compliance Specialist
If you're a junior VAT professional who feels it's time to start tackling new and more complex technical cases on European VAT issues, this is an opportunity within a mid-tier accountancy firm (and a well established European tax team) where you'll have the scope and support to just that!
You'll need around 1+ years VAT experience and, in turn, can you this as a platform to really advance the base knowledge you've gained so far and work closely with highly experienced Senior Managers. As a result, you'll be in a great place to start working towards ongoing progression within this firm's VAT practice.
- Holds around 1 years experience (or more) working in a VAT role (or similar)
- Strong level of English (a second European language is a desirable)
- Excellent relationship building and client management skills
- Good general competency on Excel
For the progressive and career driven junior VAT professionals out there, this is fantastic opportunity to join an established VAT practice that boast a diverse client portfolio across the European market.
About the Role
- Oversee the completion of VAT returns, registrations, EC Sales List/ Intrastat reports
- Manage a diverse range of clients and be responsible for the controlled completion of VAT cases
- Advise clients of any VAT which is payable or refundable for a VAT return
- Consult clients on VAT related issues and ensure that excellent service is provided and deadlines are met
- First point of contact for your assigned portfolio of clients
- Liaise with tax authorities on the client's behalf
Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you'd like to know more information, please contact Alex Mann.