Field Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Our client is an independently owned leading provider of catering disposables, janitorial and cleaning supplies and equipment who supply to commercial and industrial businesses across London and the UK. An opportunity has now arisen for a Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Position: Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager
- Package: £25,000 - £30,000 OTE £45,000 (Uncapped) + £350p/m car allowance
- Industry: Cleaning and Catering supplies, disposables and equipment
- Location: Greater London
As a Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager you will be responsible for generating new business sales opportunities along with developing and growing existing business.
As a Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Selling full range of washrooms, janitorial, cleaning and catering porducts
- Selling to businesses across sectors including NHS, Commercial, Education and Hospitality
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead generation through to face to face meetings
- Working closely with the marketing team and lead generation team following up on leads and enquires
- Contacting lapsed client and winning back their business
To be considered for this role of Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager you will have:
- Previous B2B sales experience, ideally with related industry experience (catering disposables, janitorial, cleaning supplies, washrooms/hygiene etc)
- Proven experience in consultative selling and relationship building
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High personal integrity and ethics
Additionally, as a Field Sales executive / Business Development Manager will be professional with a strong work ethic, you will be dynamic, credible, confident, honest and reliable.
To apply for this position of Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment directly for further details.