Junior Accounts Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Junior Accounts Assistant
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Mulmar Foodservice Solutions, a market leading supplier of commercial catering equipment are currently recruiting. Mulmar has built a strong reputation for providing quality foodservice solutions to a wide cross section of market-leading catering and retail customers. Specialists in the supply and maintenance of espresso coffee machinery, we retain some of the world's finest manufacturers in our portfolio.
Due to the company`s ongoing expansion, Mulmar currently requires a Junior Account`s Assistant based at our Head Office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main function of this role will be the maintenance of sales and purchase ledgers within designated time frames and against pre-determined deadlines. This role would be excellent early career development.
The role`s responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner; posting receipts and adjustments; performing a credit control function including credit checks on new clients; banking of cheques.
- Ensuring invoices/credits are processed in a timely and accurate manner including employee expenses (cash and credit card); posting payments and adjustments; creditor reconciliation.
- Assisting with management of the sales finance facility.
- Liaising with key departments to ensure our customers are provided with the best and most efficient service possible
In common with other Mulmar employees, the successful candidate will required to carry out other tasks as may reasonably be required in addition to the role`s core activities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well presented
- Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS office
- Have good people and strong interpersonal skills, including a professional and pleasant telephone manner and good communication skills
- Be accurate with consistently good attention to detail
- Be able to work in a stressful environment - meeting deadlines while remaining calm and maintaining a professional approach
- Be a self-starter, particularly able to work on their own initiative with low levels of supervision
Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant, Junior Finance Assistant, Finance Team, Accounts Team, Accounts Junior, Trainee Accounts Assistant, Accountancy Assistant, Accounts Administration, Finance Administration