Contract Kitchen and Furniture Estimator - London
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a manufacturer of Kitchens and Bespoke Furniture. They are looking to employ a Contract Kitchen and Furniture Estimator to assist with pricing of contract projects. You will be based from the central London showroom.
- Preparing schedules and formulae quotations within Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding the client’s requirements from tender documents & drawings to provide cost estimates
- Working alongside and assisting the commercial team with other general estimating
- Working alongside the sales team to ensure pricing is appropriate from a commercial aspect in terms of trying to win new projects
- Obtaining quotes from partners including 3rd party suppliers ensuring these are to the correct specification.
- Take off quantities from drawings and schedules
Personal Qualities/Job Essentials:
- Excellent IT skills, must be fully proficient in Microsoft Excel (i.e. Sum / Formula calculations)
- Good Maths background.
- Must have excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and problem-solving skills.
- Must be innovative with drive, enthusiasm and a hands on approach.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills to ensure all works are submitted within given timeframes and sometimes tight deadlines.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Good written skills (particularly spelling and grammar)
- Flawless written and spoken English a necessity
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plan drawings.
- Previous experience within the Kitchen Industry.
- Previous knowledge/use of Autocad is a preferred.
- Experience with the Contractual side of the Kitchen Industry, rather than the Retail environment would be beneficial.
- Basic Salary £27,000 - £30,000 (Depending on relevant experience)
- 25days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Health Care
- Company 'On Profit’ Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme