Digital Account Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an Account Manager itching to broaden your experience and develop your skillset? Are you passionate for all things digital, looking to put your digital expertise and passion to the test?
Then this could be the job for you! Our client is an award winning creative agency with huge client names.
In return you will be joining a business with an impressive reputation for training and development, where career prospects are strong. For more information on this exciting Digital Account Manager role forward your CV ASAP!
- Supporting with new business opportunities playing an active role in pitches
- Keeping contact with the client, both written, verbal and face-to-face
- Taking briefs from clients and overseeing the completion of work by the inhouse technical team. Work will include web projects, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social and Content campaigns
- Aiming to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects. Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept up to date and in good orde
- Must have three years digital/development account management experience
- communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) are a must
- Must be efficient and organised
- Presentable and confident
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation