Service Engineer Home Automation & BMS
3 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic, fast-moving engineering company who are at the forefront of innovation in lighting and energy technology. Your role will be to provide onsite service, technical support and training to our clients customers and commission their products on site.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver exemplary customer service to customers in the field.
- Become proficient in servicing, troubleshooting and repairing company systems while following field service procedures.
- Coordinate with on-site contractors, lighting designers and facility managers to ensure proper system installation and handover.
- Providing on-site technical support to customers
- Servicing installations on site
- Visiting job sites to provide technical warranty services
- Training customers maintenance and facilities staff on how to use the newly installed lighting system
- Technical support over the phone as needed
The company offers excellent training and opportunities for career development and an excellent salary and benefits package is on offer. This is negotiable and will be at the current market rate plus car/van allowance,
Yours skills and experience
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years experience in installing, commissioning and servicing in the lighting control, Audio Visual, Air Conditioning or related Building Management Systems marketplace. You will have excellent technical skills allowing you to effectively act as trouble shooter and solve customer problems quickly and efficiently. You will have good knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical and electronic systems and solutions. You will also have BSEE or equivalent degree (Electronics or Electrical Engineering) - this is not essential and be well-versed in Microsoft Office tools and low voltage system analysis tools.
You will have excellent communication skills, a strong customer focus and be self-motivated and reliable.
Our client is a US based market leader in the lighting control and energy market. Financially sound, they have a reputation for training and developing staff and continually innovating to ensure they remain at the forefront of the market.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 specialist AV recruiter working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.