6 days left
- Full Time
The Client: A leading global brand with an in house pension fund is looking to hire a Pensions Executive for the team in Hampshire.
Job Description: As a Pensions Executive/Officer (Trustee and Member Services), you will be the forefront of pension’s changes; this is busy, varied work with exposure to high calibre consultants and pensions advisors.
This role will support the Scheme Managers to ensure smooth running of the group’s pension arrangements and delivery of all related Trustee and Member services and provide you with the opportunity to gain experience within an in house pensions team.
Your main responsibilities involve:
- Ensuring smooth running of the groups pension arrangements and delivery of related Trustee and Member services
- Supporting the delivery of trustee board and committees, including meeting management
- Assisting with implementation of agreed benefit change, management of formal complaints and advising on complex member enquiries
- Trustee training, bulk member communications and maintaining pensions website
- Leading pensions related projects
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Pension Management Institute (PMI) or Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) or equivalent qualification or progressing towards
- Technical understanding of pensions is essential as is a good knowledge of pension legislation
- In house, consultant or 3rd party administration experience
- Experience of supporting and attending trustee boards or committees would be beneficial