Credit Risk Manager
This role, Credit Risk Manager, is an exciting opportunity for a Credit Manager who has prior exposure to EMEA.
The role will be managing a team of 6 Credit Controllers who chase from Europe. It is specifically dealing with the Netherlands and understanding the risk involved with having debt outstanding abroad.
It is based in the City of London (Accountancy sector).
Our client are an international business specifically looking for someone who has dealt with mainland Europe previously. They are looking for a manager who can manage a team and motivate a team effectively.
They are based in the City of London and operate across the Uk, as well as internationally. Managers without EMEA exposure cannot be considered for the role.
This role, Credit Risk Manager, involves
- Managing a team of 6 EMEA Credit Controllers
- Setting targets and KPIs
- Holding appraisals
- Developing under-performance and managing over-performance
- Training new members of staff
- Understanding EMEA and the cultures of different regions
- Understanding the risk of having debtors abroad
- Setting credit limits
- Running credit checks
- Putting blocks on accounts
- Main focus on the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy and France
- Total ledger valued at 40 million Euros
- Dealing with high value invoices
- Invoices valued up to 13 millions Euros
- Setting up payment plans
- Handling problem accounts
- Based in the City of London
- Paying £38,000 with a 10% bonus of annual salary paid annually
- Accountancy sector
The candidate we are looking for must have managed a team of 3 + credit controllers.
They must also have exposure to EMEA and managing an EMEA ledger.
This role, Credit Risk Manager, offers an exciting opportunity for a Credit manager with EMEA exposure to take on more of a risk element to their role.