Family Contact Centre Manager - Qualified Social Worker
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Children & Family Contact Centre Manager (Qualified Social Worker)Salary: £30,000 - £35,000About us:Swanstaff Recruitment are proud to have manage the Children & Family Contact Centre`s, on behalf of Lambeth County Council. We are now actively seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join the team as a Children & Family Contact Centre Manager.Swanstaff Recruitment are a `Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For`, a `Gold Standard` Investor in People, the first 3 time award winner at The Kent Excellence in Business Awards (`Large Business of the Year`, `Employer of the Year` & `Entrepreneur of the year` for our CEO Stephen Rogers) and we were recently listed in `The Recruiter Fast 50, 2016`.We also manage the day to day operation of the Children & Family Contact Centre`s on behalf of 5 Local Authorities, across the UK (Bedfordshire, Cardiff, Coventry, Greenwich & Lambeth).We encourage an informal & relaxed working environment and we love to celebrate and share success, so we hold regular social events and we look for any excuse to dress up or do something fun for charity.About the Role:You will manage the complete co-ordination of supervised contacts within the Children & Family Contact Centre. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- To manage all centre staff effectively with regards to staff punctuality, productivity, report return times, supervisions and appraisals, managing holiday rotas etc.
- To oversee the daily workload of the Supervised Contact division, matching workers to contacts and ensuring all work is covered.
- To maintain and develop relationships with Local Authorities, social workers and service users whilst ensuring contact demands are met.
- To ensure the centre is a safe environment to work in and visit.
- To conduct Safeguarding (Warner) interviews with candidates where required.
- To ensure the content of reports submitted by Supervised Contact Workers, is quality assured addressing any issues identified by these reports to the relevant channels.
- To write and deliver training sessions for service staff as required, upon request of Divisional Manager or Compliance Team.
- To follow Swanstaff and NACCC policies and procedures for the service; including but not limited to safeguarding and child protection, confidentiality and Health and Safety.
TogetherYou`ll be rewarded with a role in an innovative, unique and extraordinary company working with a dynamic, ambitious and fun team. We play as hard as we work and reward our employees for their achievements.Swanstaff Recruitment`s core values reflect how passionate we are about what we do and are at the centre of how we operate as a business.• Believe that nothing is impossible• Treat all with respect• Exceed expectation• Create opportunitiesIf you share our passion and motivation then please contact our Recruitment team on , today!EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIESSwanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.