4 days left
- Full Time
Excipion's leading retail client are looking for an Operations Manager to manage the day to day activity of the Operations area within EMEA, facilitating information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts and other sources to achieve current and future business requirements.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Regularly review and manage the inventory level and product availability within Group guidelines and targets, creating local parameters to meet the operational needs of the supply chain for both planned current and future stock requirements.
- Manage purchase order interaction with both local and central suppliers.
- Identify future customer service risk and work with cross-functional teams to quantify and reduce impact to the customer.
- Perform analysis of past performance and determine possible alternative supply scenarios and validation of transfer proposals.
- Track all movement of stock shipments for on time delivery to customer, analyzing KPI data to monitor performance against relevant agreed lead times.
- Contribute to the necessary development of key stakeholder networks internally and externally around demand and supply and influence cultural changes required.
- Collate, maintain and distribute weekly out of stock report, fulfillment report and retail sales report.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the retail industry or end to end supply chain understanding
- APICS or other forecasting certification preferred.
- Proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Knowledge of SAP/APO/M3/JDE, or Oracle Demand Planning or other software packages including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Proven capability to analyse and synthesise data.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact in a cross functional environment with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
This role will suit a Demand planner or Demand Manager or Supply Chain planner or Forecast planner or production planner or Inventory planner or Operations Manager
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to or call Lauren on