3 days left
- Full Time
Care you can truly believe in.
We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for and those who care for them. Cambian Support Workers truly believe in the work they do. That’s because they know they are supported to deliver care that goes way beyond ordinary care. And enjoy being part of a close, dynamic and specialist team working together to make sure that every patient can achieve their personal best. For as long as it takes.
Cambian Fairview is an independent hospital providing specialist services for adults with learning disabilities who may also have other complex mental health problems.
In this role you will:
- Build professional relationships with the clients and other staff at your establishment and throughout the company and disengage from these appropriately
- Do everything possible to maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in, this will involve domestic duties
- Learn about our individual's specific needs and help meet those needs in the most appropriate way following all policies and procedures
- Assist clients with their medical and welfare needs and to report as required, which may include the administration of emergency "when required" medication
- Support our clients to maintain their personal cleanliness, general hygiene and appearance, this may include intimate care, following individual care plan
We're looking for people who have:
- Awareness of the general health, safety and welfare of the clients
- Awareness of what equal opportunities and discrimination are and how it can be prevented
- Awareness of what effective teamwork is
- Ability to follow a work pattern and attend work punctually and reliably
- Ability to participate in training and development to enable the job to be done to the required standard
In return you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- 28 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Opportunity for overtime
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular coaching and support
Ready to achieve your personal best? Please click on the 'apply now’ link below. We can't wait to hear from you!