Client Finance Manager - Marketing
7 days left
- Full Time
A successful Central London marketing agency is looking for a Client Finance Manager to support the Commercial Manager on all client facing matters and the Head of Finance on all reporting matters.
As a Client Finance Manager, you will need to deliver high quality management information, as well as making sure that external reporting and compliance requirements are met with.
- Supervise a team of two, including staff training and managing the workload of the department
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/year end reports
- Develop the reporting process including analysing company performance and implementing appropriate changes;
- Provide the Senior Management team with information to facilitate business decisions;
- Overseeing client and intercompany billing
- Reviewing month end job openings and billing status reports with the Commercial Manager and Billers
The ideal individual will come from a marketing background, be confident in communicating with all levels throughout the business and be looking to work in a fast moving, constantly evolving creative environment.
- Fully / Part qualified (ACA or equivalent) and ideally from a previous marketing background;
- Advanced Excel skills, knowledge of Maconomy would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated experience of the audit process or SOX
- Demonstrated controllership experience, with proven experience of business partnering within the organisation;
- Ability to work at pace in a dynamic environment, which not compromising on attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships and influence people;
- Confident and enthusiastic team player;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.