GLCM Advisory, Risk – Regulatory Compliance Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a GLCM Advisory, Risk – Regulatory Compliance Manager, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is one of the business' global product lines, providing and selling products and services to Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking and Markets (GBM) customers. The Regulatory Compliance Advisory Manager is a key strategic risk management leadership role that has a broad remit and responsibilities for providing oversight and management, of all aspects of Regulatory Compliance including impact analysis of regulatory changes, and driving coordination and execution of the various Regulatory Compliance work streams and assurance, while ensuring alignment with Global Standards.
The role holder will act as Deputy for the Global Head of GLCM RC at various Global Business and RC forums and/or where requested on projects and other initiatives. This will include supporting the Global Head of GLCM RC in the leadership and management of the Global RC team; deputising for the Head of GLCM in various Governance meetings – both business and functionally related; assisting/supporting in the management of the GLCM RC function in region and country, also managing and developing the relationship between RC and the GLCM business – both for CMB and GBM. They will also provide oversight and management advice to the GLCM team in its day to day activities and tasks and act as the gate keeper of relationship with key stakeholders in other Products.
The role holder will also be the Regulatory Compliance lead on FCA interaction for GLCM which will entail the provision of support, guidance and significant contribution to FCA issue notification, updates on open issues and other interaction including with Head of GBM and Head of CMB Europe interaction and responsibilities under the Senior Managers Regime in the UK. The role holder will need to stay at the forefront of key regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with business and develop appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes, particularly extra territorial changes. This will include significant input on BREXIT projects and workstreams.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Awareness of regulation affecting GLCM, the various sales channels for the distribution of GLCM products, anti-money laundering, sanctions, customer data privacy, conflicts of interest, and anti-bribery;
- Be a seasoned Compliance professional (highly desirable);
- Understanding of and experience in GLCM (highly desirable);
- Exposure to dealing with Regulators, industry parties and other stakeholders to formulate and then understand, devise and implement policy in the payments domain;
- Ability to work in a multi-geographical matrix management environment;
- Strong communication and influencing skills (strong written and oral communication skills demonstrated by a history of written reports and making oral presentations to senior staff);
- Proven track record in effecting change, managing and delivering to plan;
- Proven ability to interact, influence and negotiate with Senior Management within Compliance and the Business;
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills, inter-personal skills and dealing with executives at all levels;
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning;
- Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings;
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and to deliver to plan.
Closing dates for applications: 1st February 2018
Apply for GLCM Advisory, Risk – Regulatory Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly