Public Affairs & Media Relations Executive (Junior / Grad)
Public Affairs & Media Relations Executive / PR Exec (Junior / Grad)
A politically savvy Public Affairs & Media Relations Executive / PR Exec is needed to join one of the most effective city place-marketing companies in the UK. Whether you are a recent Journalism / Economics / Politics / PR / English Graduate or an existing Media Relations Exec, expect a rare opportunity to create impactful media campaigns / content that is seen by millions.
For over 12 years this innovative marketing company has worked closely with the Council and over 300 private sector businesses to deliver top draw marketing strategies that promote and raise the profile of the city. They are now seeking a news hungry Public Affairs & Media Relations Executive / PR Exec to identify and advise on key issues to help shape their business and the success of their PR campaigns.
Joining as the Public Affairs & Media Relations Executive / PR Exec you will be responsible for developing campaigns and content that generate coverage in print and social media locally, regionally and nationally. On a day-to-day basis expect to create compelling and accurate copy, keep abreast of important media stories, build relationships with media contacts and stakeholders, identify news opportunities, analyse the impact of government policy change and anything else necessary to ensure the delivery of exceptional media campaigns that promote the city in order to attract investment.
To qualify... You could be a talented Graduate / Public Affairs & Media Relations Executive / PR Exec / Public Relations Executive / Public Affairs Executive / Media Campaign Exec or similar, we don't mind, as long as your CV and Cover Letter demonstrates:
- You are a news hungry, politically aware and confident communicator;
- The ability to create impactful and accurate copy – no typos in your CV and cover letter;
- A track record of preparing and communicating materials;
- A proactive approach and the drive to make a difference;
- The ability to build effective working relationships;
- Any exposure or experience engaging with the media on corporate and business stories would be a bonus.
Please include a cover letter (including salary expectations and three qualities you can bring to the role) that makes you stand out from the crowd!!!
This is a unique opportunity for a Public Affairs & Media Relations Executive / PR Exec to progress their career within a fantastic working environment where you get the real chance to make a difference. In return expect generous annual leave, a super friendly team and an excellent pension (10% employer contribution) plus much more.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in Derby
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in Derby
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in Derby
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Research & Analysis Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in Derby