Chemistry Teacher Needed - Cambridgeshire - April/Sept 17
Servoca Education are working alongside a lovely co-educational secondary school in Cambridgeshire, to find enthusiastic classroom practitioners. We are currently recruiting for passionate teachers of Chemistry on behalf of this fantastic school.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Teaching Chemistry & General Science to GCSE standard is essential
- The ability to teach Chemistry to A Level is desirable but not essential
- Developing schemes of learning
- Lesson preparation, planning and marking
- Assessing student progress
- Using modern technology such as interactive whiteboards and MS office software.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher looking for a permanent teaching role to start in April or September 2017.
In return you will benefit from:
- Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
- Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
- Fantastic school atmosphere
- Great pay and benefits
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CHLOE ON OR EMAIL
****PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF YOU HAVE UK QTS STATUS OR SUITABLE TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN A UK SECONDARY SCHOOL****