Credit Controller/IBA Accounts Technician - VC2598
5 days left
- Full Time
An International insurance group are recruiting a Credit Controller for their finance department on a 6 month contract basis.
This role would suit individuals with demonstrable experience with a background in insurance. Responsibilities include
- Preparation of statements
- Allocation of cash and making of payments
- Reconciliation of externally generated accounts as well as returned internally generated accounts
- Reviewing debt, aged items and non-payable transactions
- Creation of journals
- Maintenance of electronic files and physical files
- Attend monthly divisional meetings to ensure all targets are being met
You will ideally have a number of years Credit Control experience within the Lloyd's market; high levels of computer literacy; and the ability to maintain high standards of professional endeavour.
This is an exciting opportunity within an insurance company as the 6 month contract has the potential to go permanent.