Business Development Manager - Information Security Software
7 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager – Information Security Software
55-80k Base, 130-150k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading Information Security Consultancy. With their global reputation, technical excellence and class leading solutions, they are well placed for further growth. With solutions and services covering penetration testing, application testing, vulnerability assessments and security verifications to name just a few, they are viewed throughout the industry as innovators and thought leaders on many subjects. Due to ongoing growth within their sector, they now have an exciting and rare opening for an experienced and strategic Business Development manager to develop new revenue streams from their Basingstoke office.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will:
- Identify a strategic prospect list and work to qualify, develop and build credibility within these organisations
- Undertake new business sales using a consistent and methodical approach on a day to day basis, demonstrating constant progress
- Attend our clients Basingstoke office approximately 1 day per week
Applications are invited from:
- Candidates who have a minimum of 5+ year’s senior business development sales experience, specifically gained within a client facing, customer centric capacity, where the emphasis was on delivering complex software solutions
- Those with first class communication and presentation skills, the ability to liaise at the highest of levels and the commitment to deliver sales solutions inline with strategic sales objectives
- Intelligent individuals with a polished approach and a proven record of sales success
- Determined, career minded sales professionals with a desire for career advancement
- Commercial aware, be degree educated and skilled candidates with a record of articulating propositions and concepts to senior management and directors
The successful candidate will be offered a 55-80k base salary with an uncapped OTE of 130-150k plus a full and overly generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.