Licences and Permits Lead (Trade Compliance)
7 days left
- Full Time
Role: Licences and Permits Lead (Trade Compliance)
Duration: Long term temporary assignment for 12 months (possibility of extension)
Location: West London
Pay rate: equivalent of up to £96k
Job posting ID: 60999
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Licences and Permits Lead to work in a current Trade Compliance Project.
Overview of the role:
This Project role will be to lead building of the new licences and permits service and the gathering of required licences and permits information to support the SAP GTS deployment. This role will be responsible for leading the global country of origin cleanse and service development. It will require a strong service focus and leadership experience to exceed customer’s expectations and drive continuous improvements.
Specifically this will entail:
Service Design :
• Define process for determining licences and permits requirements globally and gather all applicable rules
• Enable us to prepare for the SAP GTS deployment by gathering all existing licences and permits for both export and import in line with the SAP GTS deployment plans
• Develop the centralised global licences and permits service to support SAP GTS including a focus on customer and supplier journeys
• Develop a a clear RACI including defined interactions with LLP, sites and markets
• Define in what capacity the service will work with R&D
• Identify and manage any applicable system changes such as Integrify requests through CDRT process, SAP ECC process/template changes, SAP IS (Infosteward) data quality
• Ensure that risks are identified, mitigated , controlled and reported appropriately
• Develop appropriate training material and knowledge documents
• Develop process to store all requirements and licences prior to SAP GTS deployment
Data Gathering :
• Determine the strategy and plans for performing the licence and permits data gathering exercise
• Gather all applicable requirements for licences and permits
• Gather all existing licences and permits for both export and import in line with the SAP GTS deployment plans
• Managing the data gathering team
• Regular reporting of accurate metrics for the status of the gathering
• Working knowledge of export and import regulations across the globe
• Working knowledge of trade compliance
• Process development experience
• Supply chain activities
• The role will also be involved in performing cleanse activities which require technical knowledge, attention to detail and analytical skills.
• The role will require good communication and people skills and will require the ability to work within and lead a team.
People First are Supply Chain recruitment specialists covering areas such as Direct and Indirect Procurement, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Analytics, Logistics, Category Management, Inventory, Sales & Operations, NPD, Production, Packaging from an entry to director level.
For other vacancies please visit our website