Support workers - Children
3 days left
- Full Time
Children's support workers required to work with children with autism, asperger's and challenging behaviour in the Milton Keynes area.
The Salary starts from £20000+
Due to the rural location of the client you will require a manual driving license to be eligible to apply for this position.
Full time work is available for both day and night shifts.
You will ideally have at least 2-3 years experience working with children with challenging behaviour and an NVQ level 3.
Duties can include:
- Supporting the Client to manage the risks in their life
- To give emotional support as and when needed by the Client
- Supporting the client to access services and facilities in the community
- Providing support, advice and encouragement on personal health matters
- Monitoring and reviewing care and support
- Support with appointments and reminders
- Support to liaise with professionals and other agencies.
- Support with medication as well as promoting the Clients independence
- Support and advice with personal safety
- Some personal care may be involved depending on the clients needs