Sales Executive/Key Account Manager
The polkadotfrog recruitment team is seeking a Sales Executive/Key account manager, to work for an established company, based in Newmarket. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who has a hunger for a career in sales. The candidate will take over from a successful person who has built up a wide range of contacts within certain customer segments and will be able to benefit from the hard work the present incumbent has done. Are you flexible and hard working? And do you have some sales experience? If so please continue to read below.
Our Client is happy to consider different levels of experience and will tailor the job to suit the candidate. The successful candidate will be working alongside another person doing the same job.
- Developing existing opportunities, the successful candidate will be part of developing new business streams.
- Our client is consistently trying to find new ways of promoting their company and have run many successful projects. This role gives the opportunity to be involved with these and will expand your skill set.
- Building new client accounts
- Maintaining existing clients accounts
Personality traits needed:
- A confident, personable communicator comfortable doing presentations for anything from 1 to 20 people.
- Natural sales ability
- Ambitious, with a determination to succeed and willingness to work the hours the job takes
- Educated to graduate level, with a good command of the English language both orally and in writing.
- Some sales experience and preferably with either management experience or a natural understanding of leadership
If you are interested in hearing more, please send across your CV asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.