A multinational pharmaceutical business is seeking a Finance Director to join its team in Kent. The Finance Director will support the General Manager and be responsible for the UK and other markets reporting into this region. With the offer of a relocation package, this is an exciting opportunity for a finance professional with sound commercial acumen looking to work in an exciting industry with a broad remit.
Key responsibilities include:
- presenting business results, financial projections and financial analyses to senior management
- participating in business reviews and representing the financial implications of the business strategy to the leadership team
- working with finance support centers in the development of the financial budgets and forecasts
- supporting and managing major change initiatives, including business development activities and integration of new businesses
- supervising, leading and mentoring the finance team and providing guidance and evaluation of the team members
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent), as well as a dynamic, commercially astute individual who can build collaborative relationships internationally and provide strategic finance support.
To apply for this role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Tom Barlow at Robert Walters, Bishops Wharf, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1 4UP. Email: or call for a confidential discussion on: +44 (0).